Set of three
These scrunchies are perfect with a casual outfit, a great accessory to complete your look.
You can choose from the following:
Carnelian – This scrunchie is made with a multicoloured floral stripe print.
Jacinth – This scrunchie is made with an orange/black print.
Lapis – This scrunchie is made with a bright swirling wave print.
Garnet – This scrunchie is made with a purple floral print.
Denim – This scrunchie is made with repurposed denim.
Mixed – A selection of scrunchies chosen by you. (let us know which three you want, as a note when you get to check out)
Be aware, that with the way the fabric is cut, not all scrunchies will look exactly the same.
Please note that everything is made to order in our studio, please allow between 1 – 3 days for your order to be dispatched. For more details, please see our Delivery page.
- Approximately 3.5-4” in diameter
- Wraps approximately 2x around hair
- Elastic approximately 6-8”
We use 100% cotton for the print scrunchies.
We use 100% repurposed denim for the denim scrunchies.
All scrunchies should be hand washed using a mild detergent in cold water. Scrubbing or using hot water can cause the fabric to become damaged. Make sure that dark and light fabrics are washed separately:
- Use a small amount of mild detergent and submerge for a few minutes before gently washing. Do not scrub, as this may damage the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until water is clear, allowing excess water to drip out, do not wring, as this could damage the fabric.
- Roll up scrunchie in a clean towel to remove the rest of the water.
- Dry flat, leaving it air dry (avoid exposure to direct sunlight)
Be aware that after a period of time, the texture of the fabric can change due to natural wash and wear.
- Using bleach or chlorine containing detergents.
- Scrubbing and wringing out your scrunchie
- Using additional heat like a radiator or tumble dry, the heat could damage the fabric and elastic.
- Drying in direct sunlight.
Proudly made in England
Carnelian, Denim, Garnet, Jacinth, Lapis, Mixed